On THE ISSUES
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Rebuild Our Economy
Nevada must be a national leader in job growth and opportunity. Guy knows what it takes to attract and create jobs because he’s done it. We need more opportunity in more diverse industries.
- Re-open our economy and get Nevada back to work;
- Keep taxes on families and job-creating businesses low;
- Lift onerous regulation and red tape;
- Create high-paying, primary jobs in emerging industries like information technology, biotech and solar.
Demand Excellence in Education
Guy knows firsthand that education is the key to the American Dream. Too often, schools denigrate our country and emphasize passing fads. We must get back to basics in education.
- Focus on math, science, reading, writing, and civics while teaching our kids to love America;
- Provide our children the real-world tools they need to succeed;
- Invest in community colleges, public universities, and vocational education programs;
- Set high standards and hold schools accountable.
Make Government Smaller and More Efficient
In a time of crisis, government failed us and our unemployment system failed to deliver on its core mission. We need leaders who understand business discipline in charge of our state government.
- Government should be managed like a well-run business, efficiently delivering core services;
- Balance the budget without raising taxes or gaming the system;
- Keep our income tax at ZERO;
- Demand transparency and cut waste and redundancy;
- Prepare now for the next crisis.
Stand Up to the Politics of Division and Protect Our Communities
As an immigrant who fled a country consumed by ethnic warfare, Guy know’s firsthand that America is the land of opportunity. We must come together for a stronger, more prosperous Nevada.
- Prevent the introduction of critical race theory in our schools;
- Enforce the law and stand with law enforcement;
- Stand up to cancel culture;
- End the politics of polarization.
Protect Our Constitutional Rights
Government doesn’t grant us our rights. Our rights come from God. We can’t take our rights as Americans for granted. They must be defended.
- Protect religious liberty and free speech;
- Never waver on the defense of our 2nd Amendment rights;
- Defend the sanctity of human life;
- Respect the rights of property owners.
Restore Faith and Confidence in Our Elections
The system we have in Nevada is deeply flawed and the Democrats in Carson City have only made our election process more vulnerable for fraud. It is unacceptable that over the last two Presidential elections, nearly half of our electorate doubted the final outcome. We must restore faith and confidence in our elections.
- Fully investigate all legitimate claims of voter fraud;
- Make ballot harvesting illegal;
- Enact strong voter ID requirements;
- Require robust signature matching on absentee voting;
- Enhance cybersecurity and modernize our voting infrastructure;
- Ensure Election Day is the deadline to receive all ballots, except military.